About

Welcome to Licentia Loquendi, founded January 2009. L2 is a team blog that focuses primarily on political, military and Constitutional issues with a Conservative Christian slant. We are two college students, a Navy corpsman, an Army sniper and a Vietnam era Army veteran.

Each writer has free reign over postings. One writer's views are not necessarily the views of all writers.

07 February 2009

Real Life 101

This morning I forewent a lovely morning sleeping in to join the Brain Trust at the local coffee shop. As usual, my unofficial professors did not fail to educate me on life -- literally, the conversation revolved around biology (which was never my forte).

While my sister and her friend went shopping this afternoon, I stopped by the Army recruiting station for help on a project. They showed me an Army recruiting vid and another one which I can't find . . . but it involved recruiters kidnapping people off of the streets. It was pretty epic. If I can find the latter, I'll use both in my presentation on military advertising this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment