About

Welcome to Licentia Loquendi, founded January 2009. L2 is a team blog that focuses primarily on political, military and Constitutional issues with a Conservative Christian slant. We are two college students, a Navy corpsman, an Army sniper and a Vietnam era Army veteran.

Each writer has free reign over postings. One writer's views are not necessarily the views of all writers.

26 March 2009

Abortion -- America's Hidden Holocaust

I recently received an e-mail regarding the plane crash in Butte earlier this week. Although I normally delete forwarded e-mails, I decided to do a little research into this particular one. It links to an article titled Family of Irving "Bud" Feldkamp, Owner of the Nation's Largest Privately Owned Abortion Chain, Dies in Montana Plane Crash.
The cemetery in which the plane crashed contains a memorial called the "Tomb of the Unborn," and is dedicated "to all babies who have died because of abortion." Feldkamp owns Family Planning Associates, of which there are seventeen in California (which also "perform more abortions in the state than any other abortion provider"). "Although Feldkamp is not an abortionist, he reaps profits of blood money from the tens of thousands of babies that are killed through abortions performed every year at the clinics he owns."

For more information on abortion and pro-life:
ProLife.com
Rock for Life

Yes, I'm biased.



I have set before you life and death, the blessing and the curse. Choose life, then. -Deut. 30:19

You created every part of me; you put me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because you are to be feared; all you do is strange and wonderful. I know it with all my heart. When my bones were being formed, carefully put together in my mother's womb, when I was growing there in secret, you knew that I was there -- you saw me before I was born. - Psalms 139:13-15.

No comments:

Post a Comment