About

Welcome to Licentia Loquendi, founded January 2009. L2 is a team blog that focuses primarily on political, military and Constitutional issues with a Conservative Christian slant. We are two college students, a Navy corpsman, an Army sniper and a Vietnam era Army veteran.

Each writer has free reign over postings. One writer's views are not necessarily the views of all writers.

09 March 2009

Updates: Layout

I installed a premade layout and a tweaked header. I realize that it's pink and girly and completely irrelevant, but I was bored with the plain white layout. However, if anyone has difficulty reading the text, let me know and I'll either find a new layout or possibly find the time to design my own ("possibly" being the operative word). I would have to learn Blogger coding and I have no idea how long that would take. Mid-terms are this week, so I'm rather busy. Or at least I will be. Maybe.

Also, I've considered adding bloggers, but I'm not sure if I want to yet or not. I can't decide whether I'd want this to be a Right blog or a multi-partisan blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment