About

Welcome to Licentia Loquendi, founded January 2009. L2 is a team blog that focuses primarily on political, military and Constitutional issues with a Conservative Christian slant. We are two college students, a Navy corpsman, an Army sniper and a Vietnam era Army veteran.

Each writer has free reign over postings. One writer's views are not necessarily the views of all writers.

27 May 2009

Happy Summer!

The semester ended almost a week ago, and fortunately I've yet to die of boredom -- mainly because my friends and I have spent time together almost every day in an effort to escape such a demise.
Unfortunately, that (and the tons of other things to do) has kept me from blogging, or even turning on my computer, so far this break. I will still try to blog, though I most likely will not be posting multiple times a day. Instead, posts may be brief or limited to links. However, I will still be going to coffee with my dad at 7:30 a.m. when time permits. I hope everyone has an enjoyable summer and had a pleasant Memorial Day!

N. Korea Warns of Strike Against S. Korea, U.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment