About

Welcome to Licentia Loquendi, founded January 2009. L2 is a team blog that focuses primarily on political, military and Constitutional issues with a Conservative Christian slant. We are two college students, a Navy corpsman, an Army sniper and a Vietnam era Army veteran.

Each writer has free reign over postings. One writer's views are not necessarily the views of all writers.

25 June 2009

Ranger Up

Ranger Up is run by military personnel who have deployed, and sells apparel designed specifically with deployed military in mind. It's mostly slightly crude, rather offensive and very funny.
I recently signed up for their Affiliate Program, and if you purchase anything via the link on my blog, I get store credit (and you get the satisfaction of helping me). At the very least, I recommend checking out their merchandise. It's pretty clever.


I hate it when people say "derka derka," but this shirt amuses me.

I wish they'd design this for women.

Same with this one.

I really want this shirt! It's not the stereotypical yellow ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment