About

Welcome to Licentia Loquendi, founded January 2009. L2 is a team blog that focuses primarily on political, military and Constitutional issues with a Conservative Christian slant. We are two college students, a Navy corpsman, an Army sniper and a Vietnam era Army veteran.

Each writer has free reign over postings. One writer's views are not necessarily the views of all writers.

26 July 2009

Blogathon 2009: The End

Blogathon 2009 has come to an end! It was a really interesting experience and I am glad I was able to participate.

Donors raised $115 for IAVA! I would like to thank the following people for their contributions:
Ed B.
Mom and Dad
Dave H.
fortune_smiles17
Soup
Dick
Grammy
Your donations mean a lot to me! You will receive an e-mail soon reminding you to donate directly to the website. Thank you again.

Also, now that I've been awake for the past twenty-seven consecutive hours and I have a family reunion and work later today, I am going to go to bed for a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment