About

Welcome to Licentia Loquendi, founded January 2009. L2 is a team blog that focuses primarily on political, military and Constitutional issues with a Conservative Christian slant. We are two college students, a Navy corpsman, an Army sniper and a Vietnam era Army veteran.

Each writer has free reign over postings. One writer's views are not necessarily the views of all writers.

25 July 2009

My Workspace v. 2.0


The Army race car is from SFC Bills, which he gave me the day I job shadowed him the summer before my Junior year of high school. He also gave me the Army mouse pad. The print-out below the car is a screenshot of the Glenn Beck episode my dad and I attended. The Mary and Joseph statue was a Christmas gift from my parents -- I love it. The three papers in front of the stack of books are Afghani propaganda. I also love my autographed Glenn Beck Show ticket, and there are random bobby pins all over my room. The die-cast HUMMVW was a yard-sale purchase eons ago, but I still love it. And the half-visible woodcut is my grandfather's garage. I'm also obsessed with Post-Its.

1 comment:

  1. Your desk is so cute! :3

    lol I know all about your obsession with Post-It notes. I remember them being all over your desk. XD

    ReplyDelete