About

Welcome to Licentia Loquendi, founded January 2009. L2 is a team blog that focuses primarily on political, military and Constitutional issues with a Conservative Christian slant. We are two college students, a Navy corpsman, an Army sniper and a Vietnam era Army veteran.

Each writer has free reign over postings. One writer's views are not necessarily the views of all writers.

30 October 2009

Hiatus

First of all, I apologize for my lack of activity on L2 (with the exception of the past few days).

Second of all, I will be on hiatus throughout the month of November, so posts will be few and far between. I'm participating in National Novel Writing Month, an event during which participants are encouraged to write 50,000 words in the span of 30 days (that equals about 200 pages of text). I've been preparing for the past few weeks and am planning to reach the 50,000 word mark. However, in light of the fact that I have college and outside organizations, as well as friends and family to contend with, I'm devoting every spare moment to writing.

1 comment:

  1. All the old men at Coffee are very proud of you, keep up the good work, Its a lot of eork now but down the road all will be worth it, Jim Campbell

    ReplyDelete