About

Welcome to Licentia Loquendi, founded January 2009. L2 is a team blog that focuses primarily on political, military and Constitutional issues with a Conservative Christian slant. We are two college students, a Navy corpsman, an Army sniper and a Vietnam era Army veteran.

Each writer has free reign over postings. One writer's views are not necessarily the views of all writers.

21 December 2009

Leftist Attack!?

By a strange stroke of luck it seems that my laptop was damaged, probably by a liberal hit squad trying to silence me, but fear not friends, they can't stop the music. Since I have not been able to access the internet I have used this time to further my knowledge and get material for future posts. I hope to be back online in January. In the mean time I am formulating a future campaign, of course it is years off but if I can start a word of mouth campaign and not take any tax money like the rest of those greedy buggers, then I have stuck to my morals. So, pay attention, if you hear of a campaign for Mr. Smith goes to Washington, then you have found me. So keep your head up and your chin tucked, and help fight liberal (or as comrade Hillary prefers "progressive") stupidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment