About

Welcome to Licentia Loquendi, founded January 2009. L2 is a team blog that focuses primarily on political, military and Constitutional issues with a Conservative Christian slant. We are two college students, a Navy corpsman, an Army sniper and a Vietnam era Army veteran.

Each writer has free reign over postings. One writer's views are not necessarily the views of all writers.

24 February 2010

Extracurriculars 101

[EDIT 2/28/10]
I thought I should forewarn everyone that clicking on the "this" link will direct your browser to a rather crass article.

Dear Mom and Dad,

I just thought I'd let you know that the +$40,000 you spend yearly (according to the sticker price on collegeboard.com not only contributes toward my liberal indoctrination, but also such practical and important education as this. Oh man. Aren't you psyched that this is what we're learning? I'd add a screenshot of the comments that followed the article, but I lost Adobe Paint Shop Pro 8 when my hard drive crashed.

2 comments:

  1. OK, in what class are they teaching you this? I sincerely hope (and pray) they are not truly teaching you this stuff. That would be a definite cause for complaint!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's in a newspaper published by Washington University.

    ReplyDelete