About

Welcome to Licentia Loquendi, founded January 2009. L2 is a team blog that focuses primarily on political, military and Constitutional issues with a Conservative Christian slant. We are two college students, a Navy corpsman, an Army sniper and a Vietnam era Army veteran.

Each writer has free reign over postings. One writer's views are not necessarily the views of all writers.

14 March 2009

Free Rice

Following a much-anticipated visit to the local coffee shop with my dad, I spent the rest of the morning playing a vocabulary game with my mom. The game, Free Rice, donates ten grains of rice to the UN World Food Programme for every word correctly matched to its definition. While ten grains may not seem like much, over the course of the morning my mom and I accumulated 6,020 grains of rice. A friend and I used to play the game a lot in high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment