About

Welcome to Licentia Loquendi, founded January 2009. L2 is a team blog that focuses primarily on political, military and Constitutional issues with a Conservative Christian slant. We are two college students, a Navy corpsman, an Army sniper and a Vietnam era Army veteran.

Each writer has free reign over postings. One writer's views are not necessarily the views of all writers.

14 April 2009

Sophomore Year

I scheduled my classes for next semester earlier. I'm going to be up bright and early for Chinese at eight on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Which may or may not kill me. How is it that less than a year ago I was awake at 6:30? On Monday and Wednesday, I also scheduled an almost-two hour class in Computer Graphic and Art Design, which lasts from 2:00 - 3:50. Even though I don't plan on pursuing graphic design as a career, I've always loved creating graphics and designing website layouts on PSP8 (although the class i'll be taking uses PS). On Tuesday and Thursday, I have Writing/Mass Media from 9:30 - 10:50, which I'm looking forward to. And from 11:00 - 12:20 on Tuesday and Thursday, I have . . . Obama's Foreign Policy.

My adviser told me that I should keep up with politics, and since I couldn't take Comparative Politics next sem. due to scheduling conflicts, she marked me down for Obama's Foreign Policy. I'm actually sort of interested in it, as I've heard that the professor is "crazy, but it's a good crazy" (whatever that means), and I know if my adviser hadn't scheduled it, I doubt I'd have done so voluntarily. I think it's important that I learn more about the current administration. After all, tolerance and understanding are key! Right?
Also, because of my schedule, I won't be able to eat lunch in the caf on Tuesday or Thursday (I still haven't decided whether or not that's a bad thing).

On the bright side, I'll be done at 8:50 on Fridays, which gives me a longer weekend and more time to procrastinate. I mean, more time to do my work Friday morning and be done for the rest of the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Do we actually have to pay for that "Obama's Foreign Policy" class? That should be free!

    ReplyDelete