About

Welcome to Licentia Loquendi, founded January 2009. L2 is a team blog that focuses primarily on political, military and Constitutional issues with a Conservative Christian slant. We are two college students, a Navy corpsman, an Army sniper and a Vietnam era Army veteran.

Each writer has free reign over postings. One writer's views are not necessarily the views of all writers.

14 April 2009

Twitter

I created a Twitter account specifically for Licentia Loquendi (I also have a personal Twitter account), which you can find under amorpatriae. If you would like to follow my personal Twitter account, please e-mail me (and yes, I need to know you personally). All future happy news stories will be posted on Twitter and will be designated with either smiley faces or labels, and other news stories of interest will be linked to via Twitter. I will also be using Twitter to cover Saturday's Tea Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment