About

Welcome to Licentia Loquendi, founded January 2009. L2 is a team blog that focuses primarily on political, military and Constitutional issues with a Conservative Christian slant. We are two college students, a Navy corpsman, an Army sniper and a Vietnam era Army veteran.

Each writer has free reign over postings. One writer's views are not necessarily the views of all writers.

09 September 2009

Seems Like Yesterday

Eight years ago this Saturday, we were attacked by Muslim terrorists. It just seems funny to me how most people have forgotten what happened that day. I think most people can remember where they were, just like Pearl Harbor. Except, this was worse - an attack on a civilian target with approximately 3,000 dead (Pearl Harbor had approx. 2,400 dead and was a military target). It seems impossible to me that our president, unknowingly, puts people in positions of power (i.e. the czarist positions) who actually agree with our enemies. I think most people have forgotten the sight of people jumping from the burning towers, and our heroes rushing in to save the people they could. Instead, we see faded or no flags, we have people saying in never happened the way it did, and that the U.S. government was somehow involved. I guess I'm just tired of hearing people apologize to terrorists. Sorry for the rambling; I'm just remembering. I hope you remember, too.
We're going to D.C. this weekend for the big tea party. Hope it does some good!

1 comment: