About

Welcome to Licentia Loquendi, founded January 2009. L2 is a team blog that focuses primarily on political, military and Constitutional issues with a Conservative Christian slant. We are two college students, a Navy corpsman, an Army sniper and a Vietnam era Army veteran.

Each writer has free reign over postings. One writer's views are not necessarily the views of all writers.

15 July 2010

Blogathon 2010

I will again be participating in the Blogathon; however, the official organizers cancelled the event for some unknown reason. So, I am going to continue on my own -- I've set the event for 9am EST 30 JUL - 9am EST 31 JUL. Throughout the blogathon, I will post a blog every 30 min. for the entire 24 hrs. I'm sponsoring the Wounded Warrior Project, whose purpose is "to raise awareness and enlist the public's aid for the needs of severely injured service men and women, to help severely injured service members aid and assist each other, and to provide unique, direct programs and services to meet the needs of severely injured service members." This year, I hope to raise $250 (donors raised $116 for IAVA last year, and I hope to more than double that amount this year).

Donations may be made by texting WWP to 90999 or by visiting WWP Proud Supporter.

No comments:

Post a Comment